Thanks for dropping by. Here alternative therapies meet with conventional ones. I work as a 'Therapist' (a practitioner who treats physical, mental, or social disorder or disease), which will encompass many different modalities, as well as the spiritual propensity that lends to my work.
I hope that I can give you a general overview of the services and treatments that I offer, and an understanding of the way in which I work.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time by completing the form below.
» What I offer:
A holistic approach is taken with every client as every situation will differ. The Cambridge Dictionary defines Holistic as 'dealing with or treating the whole of something or some-one and not just a part'.
This may involve one or more of the following:
- Counselling (goal focused or long-term)
- Psychotherapy (short or long-term)
- Life Coaching (separate from counselling)
- Relaxation & Visualisation
- Workshops on Public Speaking and Confidence
In addition to this:
- Energy cleansing and balancing
- Teaching meditation and Mindfulness